Sunday, November 29, 2009

What a crazy past couple of days!!! I'm ready for rest!

There are so many things that I have done since my last blog, I don't even know where to start! First of all, Wednesday night we had Thanksgiving dinner with my family...Thursday morning...ran 10K Montclair run. I was hurting but finished in 1:01 and Nick was right behind me at 1:04!!! After waiting for our friends, Lauren and Phillip (they walked...and came in AFTER the kid's FUN RUN!)...we rushed home made homemade mac and cheese and this amazing dip I got from Michelle! It was a cream cheese cranberry dip...VERY GOOD and EASY!

I had to take this picture of Cody hanging out of Nick's backseat of his '67 Mustang...it's classic Cody!!!

After Round 2 of meals, we hung out with the family for a bit...run home to take nap...then meat them and see The Blind Side. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I'm telling anyone who wants to see a truly happy story...GO SEE IT! I had no idea what to expect, and I thought we were just watching a football movie...but it is SO MUCH MORE!
Friday- we all woke up bright and early to take Cody to my parents house...run to PetSmart to get him food and stocking stuffers...then meet the Miles' family at 7:30! Auburn played their heart out, and it was definately a great game!!! We came back home that night.
Yesterday, I went to work...then went back to the Miles' household to celebrate his sister's 23rd Birthday!!! Came home...slept...dreaded to wake up and run 7 miles in morning...
Sunday-woke up and met Misty and Christie for our run...can I just say that I am a little exhausted!!!

Don't forget to visit our fundraising website: www.firstgiving.com/ellenmiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter