Friday, November 20, 2009

What an AMAZING REST DAY!

Ok...so I got a little more than what I bargained for...I went shopping, got new shoes, shirts, iPhone (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY), pink iPhone cover (yay x2), stole Nick's massage (legitimately, it "technically" could still be mine since I gave it to him in JANUARY!!!)...THIS HAD TO BE THE BEST REST/OFF WORK DAY IN AT LEAST A YEAR!!! I really don't know what is up with me, but I felt like having a "me" day...oh...almost forgot to say that I even got new eyeshadow!!! (double wamm)...now that I have my new iphone...I am soooo stoked...I mean that I can actually add video! I will have to update phone soon so you can see video of Parker and Charlie in their new Santa hats! sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter