Sunday, August 30, 2009

I love weddings!


Ok, so I have to say that this was a really fun wedding last night. My friend, "Pip" went to College of Charleston. She totally brought her Charleston theme to life with her seersucker bridesmaids dresses and men in the white coats! I have to say that I thought the flowers were absolutely beautiful. Having already gone through a wedding, I understand the hard work it takes putting the big day together. She did it with class, color, and of course, Southern style.

This is just showing that back of the club and ballroom where everyone danced...look at that gorgeous flower arrangement!


How cute are the high tops? I love the colors and natural centerpiece!

One of the cutest things I have ever seen was her bridesmaid's dresses. They were all seersucker, but each girl had a different color...here is a picture of all them dancing and singing!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter