Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is it only Tuesday?

Granted, I have been working seven days in a row (only 2 more days for a long 4 day weekend...), but I can't believe it's only Tuesday! I swear this has been the Tuesday from hell! I had a nice weekend writing contracts and attending weddings, but it seems like everyone that is either a homeowner, a manager, or loan officer has a bone to pick with me today! If there is anything I can say is...one rule about real estate "IT NEVER GOES THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO GO...EVEN IF YOU WRITE A MILLION CONTRACTS...EVERY SINGLE ONE IS DIFFERENT!" Maybe, I'm just tired and cranky. I still cant believe it's September already! I am looking forward to going to my Alma mater and seeing the first football game of the season...then it's Labor Day. Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like it should be the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter