Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day weekend...lake, Auburn, shopping!


This weekend was so much fun! We first were able to go spend some time with the family at the Lake. I thought this picture was pretty cool because you can see that we are looking at this amazing sunset at Lake Martin!
This was pretty funny...giving Cody his first "Lake" bath...kind of reminds you of a rat until he gets all fluffed up and dried! Doesn't seem to look very happy at all to be in this situation, but he did get to swim in the lake for the first time!









We are very fortunate enough to have season tickets (again!) on the 50 yard line! This is just a picture that I took from my cell to give you the actual view from our seats! We always love going to Auburn games and tailgating! I don't think it will ever get old!!! After coming home there was much more shopping that had to be done...I couldn't miss out on some good Labor Day sales...which I racked up big time. I'll send another post later on to show you some of the great deals that I found...I am not a bargain shopper (absolutely hate to scrimmage through clothes, but I found some amazing deals at Macy's)...a girl always likes to find a good sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter