Saturday, September 12, 2009

"Southern Lady Celebration"


What it means to grow up in the south...that is a question I got from http://etiquettewithmissjanice.blogspot.com/
Align Center
  • I just love the people in the South. I have to admit I think some of the prettiest and refined women come from the South. Reese Witherspoon, Courtney Cox Arquette (went to my high school), Julia Roberts, Molly Sims...the list could go on and on.
  • We like a shaggier cut, we're not that into gel in men's hair
  • We couldn't even finish a sentence talking without saying the word, "y'all"
  • Speaking from just me...I LOVE to do plan parties and get togethers with my girlfriends, married friends, and family
  • I have to always make fun on my OUTGOING husband...I tell him that we can't get off the elevator without not knowing where and what they do, live, like, see my drift. When we went to NYC for a trip before we got married...the elevator convo didn't go over so well like it would down South.
  • I couldn't imagine not having Bar-b-que EVER...no matter what time of year.
  • Growing up going to football games
  • Always willing to help a friend no matter what inconvenience it has on you at the time.
  • My mom made me pick out my silver pattern, china, and crystal when I was 18.
I ended up changing my mind...and going with Old Maryland Engraved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter