Friday, June 4, 2010

17 weeks preggers


This is me posing in front of Ponte Vecchio

Ok...so I am at this awkward stage of pregnancy that I always hear about. I am not "really" showing but all my clothes are starting to get a little too tight for me! I am wearing as many loose fitting clothes as possible...AKA, DRESSES!
While I was gone on my extravagant trip to Italy...I ate, and ate, and ate...oh did I mentioned that I ate?!?!? I would eat a whole pizza to myself just for an afternoon snack! Oh, and don't get me started on the gelato! I can't even count how many times that I tried different flavors!!! But to me, it was TOTALLY worth it!
Italy was an amazing country! Rome was everything and then some of what I expected. Every step I took I would just look around and see these buildings that were so breathtaking! Florence was beautiful too. It was a lot lower key than Rome, not as much hustle and bustle! We then took a take trip to Venice for a day. Venice is one of those places that I can say "I've been there, done that! Check" It was really nice but the whole city was filled with tourists. That city is just one big maze! The whole fam took a gondola ride through the "streets" of Venice. It was so much fun!
Nick and I went and were in true awe over the monstrosity of Michelangelo's David! He stood 17 feet tall and you couldn't help but be in awe. Don't even get me started on one of my favorite parts of the trip, visiting The Vatican! It is something I will never forget!

One of my favorite parts of the trip is when we had rented a car and drove through the Tuscan region from Florence to Rome.

Anyway, I will post some pics later of Italy and of my pregger self later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter