Wednesday, May 19, 2010

15 weeks preggo


Surprise, surprise...the baby is the size of an apple! As you can clearly see that I am definitely starting to get a "pooch." I went to the doctor today and got to hear my new favorite sound, my baby's heartbeat. It makes me so happy everytime I get to hear it. I also was expecting to have gained weight since my 11th week appointment (I hadn't gained any weight at the past couple of appointments), and the scale said I gained FIVE pounds. I mean 5 pounds in 4 weeks!!! That just seems crazy to me! I'm at this weird stage where it doesn't look that I am showing (unless you know me) but I'm too small for maternity clothes. I just look like I am constantly full and looking like I've been downing some beers!!!
I will not be posting next week, because I am going to ITALY tomorrow!!! Nick's sister, Allison, has been studying abroad all semester (so jealous...I know). The whole Miles' family is taking a trip. Granted I had no idea I would be pregnant before I had left for Italy...which means NO WINE (EXCEPT FOR A FEW SIPS)!!!! This whole drinking thing has surprisingly been very easy for me, but this is going to be a little more difficult especially since WINE IS MY FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK EVER!!!!! I am planning on gaining a few more pounds from all the good food.
In only 3 short weeks from today, we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl! I can't believe we will find out so fast! Before you ask, people ask me all the time what do I want. I want a HEALTHY, HAPPY BABY!!!
Ciao!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter