Wednesday, June 16, 2010

19 weeks preggers!

I can't believe I'm almost halfway through my pregnancy! I really do feel like it has already lasted FOREVER, but from what I hear it will start to fly before I know it! Ever since I have found out it was a boy, everyone has been asking me what the name is going to be. We honestly don't know yet! I mean we had a hard enough time coming up with Cody's name, and he is just our dog! Imagine naming a human!!!
In certain things I am starting to show more, but when I hold my tummy like in this picture you can definately see I got something there. The Baby Center website said today the baby was the size of a large tomatoe. When I went to the doctor last week, the baby was 7 inches long and weighed half a pound!
I have already started to think of what to do for the nursury! I know since all of the furniture is going to be an off-white, we are probably going to use blue and chocolate with the furniture. I think it will all nicely tie in together but I have to decide on what to do for the bedding. I have found a gorgeous fabric but I am still looking around. I'll let everyone in on my designing ideas once I decide on what to do.
So for now, I'm getting bigger by the day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter