Wednesday, July 28, 2010

24 weeks preggers


So this week I turned 28! I am very excited to say that Nick gave me the most amazing birthday gift EVER! My sweet husband surprised me and gave me a BEAUTIFUL chocolate glider and ottoman! To say the very least I was in total shock! My mom had all of the furniture painted and finished last week so Nick and I worked on cleaning out the nursery and thankfully we did not have to end up painting. Since I am behind on my blog, I will post pics on the next blog or two of all of our furniture. I am so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful family and baby Cole's room will be ready in no time. Nick's mom gave us our bedding, so I am waiting on getting it made and once that is in, the nursery will be close to being finished! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter