Thursday, July 8, 2010

22 weeks preggers

So I took this tonight...I know this is a really bad picture but I was getting onto Nick about taking it. I am getting really bad about posting all of my pictures. I went to the doctor today and I've decided that I get depressed every time I leave! I was told that I gained 6 POUNDS in 4 Weeks! Seriously??? I really am getting tired of seeing the scale go up and up...but I do understand that I have baby in belly!
Tonight was my second time to do prenatal yoga and I have to say, I'm REALLY enjoying it! Its just so relaxing but I feel like I'm burning calories at the same time! It's really starting to be "fun" being pregnant because I am able to feel him move ALL THE TIME. It is just such an amazing feeling!!! I love feeling him kick and jump around. Being a first mommy I just had no idea how much I would already feel connected to my little fella inside my belly!
Stay tuned to my next post where I will be announcing his name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter