Monday, February 1, 2010

So...the race is only 2 weeks away!

Hey everyone...I have turned into the worst blogger since my computer crashed. I had such an amazing weekend with all of my girlfriends as I threw such an amazing shower for my best friend, Chrissy!!! Needless to say, Chrissy and her sis, Cindy...had a very interesting trip from Nashville to B'ham for the party. What turned from a 2 1/2 hour drive turned into a 28 hour trip trying to get here!!! Who knew a blizzard would be hitting Tennessee and Alabama...really what are the odds? We had friends and family flying from all over so the party was going to have to happen no matter what. I will be posting pics from the amazing party!!!
Well...it's officially less than two weeks away to our race. Since we had friends staying in every inch of our house we were not able to run the PRACTICE HALF RUN Saturday, which of course makes me completely stressed out. I had to break it to my coach and tell him that I haven't run since last Wednesday but he made me feel great and said that I would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter