Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pictures I've been meaning to post


First off, these are the beautiful flowers that Whitney and Michelle made for Chrissy's shower the other week. I'm quite impressed with their flower arranging skills!!! I had lots of glass containers filled with lemons and limes so there was lots of bright colors for the party.




This is a perfect example of how Marty and I are every time we see each other. We are singing along to some Britney Spears at Whit's house...how I miss Marty!!! Happy Birthday girl...I love you!!!
She's been telling me that all of her Richmond girls are taking her to brunch tomorrow morning where there is a Drag Queen show too!!! She'll be sending me pics all during brunch, what a way to celebrate your birthday weekend!!!


Look how big Cody has gotten!!! I still can't believe that he is almost 60 pounds. This is a typical day with him jumping in my car before I get into...when I feel guilty about not giving him a walk that day...we go for a car ride...it's his favorite thing to do besides eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter