Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nashville



We were so proud of Nick for running the 2011 Country Music 1/2 Marathon this year with one of my best friends, Chrissy. We got to visit them and while Cole was watching all the runner's go by...he kept on keeping out his hand (like giving the runners "hand fives!") It was the funniest thing that I ever saw, and I was so bummed that I didn't get a picture of Cole. Jordan (Chrissy's husband) and I were cracking up as people were going out of there way to fun and give Cole a high five! He is a pretty awesome dude! Afterwards, we go to hang out at this house and have a cookout! It was so much fun! A couple of bottles of wine...baby crying throughout night...equals one nice hangover in the morning. Well, we made it home...almost in one piece.


People have been asking out about the damage in Cahaba Heights. We were very fortunate that our house and street did not get hit by the tornado. However, two streets over looks like a completely different place. We were not able to drive on the roads for a while but all I can say is that I started crying when I saw all of the damage. Words can't describe seeing so much damage to the places you drive by millions times a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter