Wednesday, May 11, 2011

6 months and FOUR teeth!

I am absolutely amazed that Cole has four teeth cutting in at the same time! He just turned six months on Sunday! All I've been wanting is to take some sweet six month "gummy" pictures. I had a feeling that he was not going to make it a week, his poor little gums are so swollen and inflamed. Oh well, I guess we will always remember his pictures with his teeth and gums petruding out! We are going to Botanical Gardens tomorrow to meet the photographer. One thing I have been debating for pictures was to get Cole's bubble monogrammed or not. His full name is Nicholas Daniel Miles, jr...but we nicknamed him Cole from Nicholas. This is something I am going to have to explain his entire life...why is there no "C" in my initial, Mommy? Well I bit the bullet and decided to go ahead and monogram. I figured that I was just going to have to get used to the fact when we have monogram items for him, there will be no "C."










No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter